Planning & Citizen Engagement SPC
The purpose of a Strategic Policy Committee (SPC) is to prepare, develop, monitor and review policies which relate to how Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council carries out its job and to advise the Council accordingly.
The remit of the Planning SPC in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown is to deal with policies which relate to:
- Building Control
- Planning and Development
- Urban Design and Renewal
- Conservation of Built Environment
- Energy Standards
Click here to see the Planning & Citizen Engagement SPC Chairpersons Reports SPC 2019-2024.
For further information you can contact DLR PPN manager at email@example.com or 087 639 4506.
Would you like to contact your DLR PPN Representatives?
- Brid Meehan – Community and Voluntary Pillar
- Micheál Walsh – Environmental Pillar
- Vacant – Environmental Pillar
- Geraldine Greydon – Social Inclusion Pillar