Transportation and Marine SPC
The purpose of a Strategic Policy Committee (SPC) is to prepare, develop, monitor and review policies which relate to how Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council carries out its job and to advise the Council accordingly.
The remit of the Transportation and County-Wide Movement SPC in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown is to deal with policies which relate to:
- Cycling Policy
- Environmental traffic Planning and Placemaking
- Pedestrian Facilities
- Public Transport
- Road Safety issues and Traffic Management
- Permeability including coastal areas
Click here to see the Transportation & Marine SPC Chairpersons report 2019-2024.
For further information you can contact DLR PPN manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 639 4506.
Would you like to contact your DLR PPN Representatives?
- Vacancy – Community and Voluntary Pillar
- Aaron Moore – Environmental Pillar
- Dara Carroll – Social Inclusion Pillar
- Emma Cahill – Environmental