Community, Culture & Wellbeing SPC
The purpose of a Strategic Policy Committee (SPC) is to prepare, develop, monitor and review policies which relate to how Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council carries out its job and to advise the Council accordingly.
The remit of the Community Development, Culture and Ageing SPC in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown is to deal with policies which relate to:
- Community Development
- Positive Ageing
Click here to see the Community, Culture & Wellbeing SPC Chairpersons Reports 2019-2024.
For further information, you can contact the DLR PPN Manager at email@example.com or 087 639 4506.
Would you like to contact your DLR PPN Representatives?
- Pierrot Ngadi – Social Inclusion Pillar
- Sheila Grace – Social Inclusion Pillar
- Andrew Clinch – Environmental Pillar
- Olivia Dunne – Community & Voluntary Pillar
- Brian Kavanagh – Community & Voluntary Pillar