Economic Development and Enterprise SPC
The purpose of a Strategic Policy Committee (SPC) is to prepare, develop, monitor and review policies which relate to how Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council carries out its job and to advise the Council accordingly.
The remit of the Economic Development and Enterprise SPC in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown is to deal with policies which relate to:
- Economic Development
- Enterprise Support
- Preparing the economic elements of the Local Economic and Community Plan (LECP)
- Implementation and oversight of the economic elements of the LECP
- Oversight of the operation of the Local Enterprise Office (LEO)
- Tourism Strategy and Twinning
Click here to see the Economic Development and Enterprise SPC Chairpersons Reports 2019-2024.
For further information you can contact the DLR PPN manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 639 4506.
Would you like to contact your DLR PPN Representatives?
- Fardus Sultan – Social Inclusion Pillar
- Aileen Eglinton- Community & Voluntary Pillar