Environment, Climate Change & Energy SPC
The purpose of a Strategic Policy Committee (SPC) is to prepare, develop, monitor and review policies which relate to how Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council carries out its job and to advise the Council accordingly.
The remit of the Environment, Climate Change and Energy SPC in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown is to deal with policies which relate to:
- Climate Change
- Flood Risk and Water Quality Management Plan
- Environment Energy Strategy
- Waste Management
- Litter Management Plan
- Open Spaces, Parks and Coastal Issues
- Fire Service
- Control of Animals
- Burial Grounds
Click here to see the Environment, Climate Change & Energy SPC Chairpersons Reports 2019-2024.
For further information you can contact DLR PPN manager at email@example.com or 087 639 4506.
Would you like to contact your DLR PPN Representatives?
- Dervla King – Environmental Pillar
- Reji Chacko Jacob – Social Inclusion Pillar
- Diarmuid McAree – Environmental Pillar
- Elizabeth Clooney – Community & Voluntary Pillar