The purpose of a Strategic Policy Committee (SPC) is to prepare, develop, monitor and review policies which relate to how Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council carries out its job and to advise the Council accordingly.
The remit of the Housing SPC in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown is to deal with policies which relate to:
- Design of Social Housing
- Construction/Refurbishment Programme
- Homeless Strategy
- Housing Strategy
- Traveller Accommodation
- Estate Management
- Universal Design
- Models of Delivery
Click here to see the Social Housing SPC Chairpersons Reports 2019-2024.
For further information you can contact DLR PPN manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 639 4506.
Would you like to contact your DLR PPN Representatives?
- Thomas Joseph – Community and Voluntary Pillar
- Maoilíosa Reynolds – Environmental Pillar
- David Girvan – Social Inclusion Pillar
- PJ Drudy – Social Inclusion Pillar