At the Plenary meeting on the 3rd of April 2019 DLR PPN launched its new ‘Plain English’ Information booklet. The booklet tells the reader about DLR PPN, explains the benefits of joining and explains how member groups can be involved with DLR PPN.
DLR PPN worked with the National Adult Literacy Association (NALA) over a number of months to produce the booklet and the booklet carries NALA’s ‘Plain English’ mark. This shows that the booklet uses language that is easy to understand and free from jargon.
The booklet covers:
- What is the Public Participation Network and what does it do?
- How is Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown PPN relevant to my group’s area of interest?
- How can my organisation benefit from joining Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown PPN?
- How can my group take part in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown PPN?
- How do I influence change through Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown PPN?
- How do we approach our work?
- Key stakeholders
- Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown PPN Frequently Asked Questions
Click DLR PPN information booklet to download a copy in PDF format. If you would like printed copies of the booklet please contact the Network Manager at email@example.com or call her on 087 6394506.