HAVE YOUR SAY: NON STATUTORY PUBLIC CONSULATION
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, as the Development Agency, appointed by Government for the Cherrywood Strategic Development Zone (SDZ) Planning Scheme, is intending to undertake a review of an area of Cherrywood comprising the Town Centre and a surrounding area described as the Environs.
In this regard the Local Authority is engaging in a non-statutory ‘Have Your Say’ Public Consultation as part of this Town Centre & Environs Review Process.
Submissions are invited from anyone with an interest in the development, build-out and delivery of the Cherrywood Town Centre and Environs, as well as identifying any potential new opportunities that may arise from the Review. We would welcome your input to identify and address key issues and also so that the Review has the benefit of as wide a range of viewpoints as possible.
Submissions should be made within the display period which runs from Friday 15th of December 2023 to close of business on Wednesday the 31st of January 2024, and may be made in one of the following ways:
- Online at https://dlrcoco.citizenspace.com
- By email to FPIadmin@dlrcoco.ie
- In writing to Administrative Officer, Forward Planning Infrastructure Department, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
Two Public Information Sessions – attended by DLR’s Forward Planning Infrastructure Department – will be held during the non-statutory consultation period. The dates/ times of the information sessions are as follows:
- Tuesday 9 January 2024 at County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, from 10.00am to 12.00pm and from 2.00pm to 4.30pm.
- Thursday 18 January 2024 at the Beckett Park Pavilion, Castle Street, Cherrywood, from 5.00pm to 8.00pm.