Rethink Ireland is thrilled to announce the launch of their HeadStart Fund. This €3,000,000 Fund aims to support not-for-profit organisations that have an innovative approach to effecting positive mental health for young people aged 15-24, with a proven track record of impact and a vision to scale.
This three-year Fund was created in partnership with the Z Zurich Foundation and the HSE. Up to 10 awardees will receive a package of support, including:
- A cash grant of up to a maximum of €69,330 per annum across 3 years
- A business supports package
- A place on Rethink Ireland’s capacity building Programme
- Project performance management
Applications are invited from not-for-profit organisations that work towards enhancing positive outcomes in mental health for their beneficiaries (young people aged 15-24) including but not limited to the areas of:
- early intervention
- well-being and resilience
- confidence building
- combatting depression/social anxiety/social isolation/loneliness/stress
- community-wide approaches and tailored action for specific groups that have worse mental health outcomes including, but not limited to young people, women, ethnic minorities, and those facing socio-economic disadvantage within the target age range.
The fund is open for applications from the 23rd of January until the 3rd of March 2023. Please see website for more information on who is eligible to apply and how to submit your online application.
Online Information Session on the HeadStart Fund on Wednesday, 8th February at 11am or Friday, 17th February at 1pm to hear more about this opportunity, ask your questions, and get some tips on writing an effective application.