Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council would like to hear from community groups, residents associations, neighbourhood watches and resource centres :
- If any voluntary supports being provided in their areas, and
- If so if they could please let the Community Department know the following:
- Who/Where: Name of Resident Association/Neighbourhood Watch/Community Group
- Support Available : For example: Volunteers to assist vulnerable people to secure essentials
- Contact Details: Name of Persons who can be contacted, If possible a mobile or landline number as not everyone has access to social media or technology.
- Social Media or website information.
The council are also compiling a list of national/local retailers who are offering new supports, for example some retailers are now open solely for over 60’s and at risk / vulnerable customers on Thursdays, and are asking other customers to shop with them on another day (if you are aware of any others or indeed any local retailers please let them know).
The email address to send information is firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact Community by telephone at 01 205 4893.