Covid-19 Crisis: Assistance Request for Dún Laoghaire Garda Station Areas
An Garda Síochána are offering assistance to the older and/or vulnerable persons in our local community at this time.
Type of assistance we can help with are….
- Grocery shopping, pharmacy deliveries, e.g. prescriptions
- Reassurance Point of Contact to allay any fears or concerns
- Meals on wheels
- Essential transport: appointments, medical or other, that are essential and in keeping with the latest Government advice and guidelines on Covid-19
The following information is required
- Name, address and contact details of person seeking assistance.
- Any medical issues that needs to be disclosed, e.g. Are they quarantined due to Covid – 19. This is for the safety of all involved.
- Type of assistance required e.g. shopping, prescription delivery etc.
An Garda Síochána will also use these opportunities to link identified people into local, national and state services where appropriate.
Any person with concerns for themselves or for a neighbour should contact any of the Garda Stations listed above or any other Garda Station.
To avail of above assistance from An Garda Síochána please call
Dún Laoghaire Garda Station: 01-6665000
Cabinteely Garda Station: 01-6665400
Shankill Garda Station: 01-6665900