We are excited that the DLR PPN is developing its first Five Year Plan 2024-2029. We would love to hear your views and build the Plan together, so we invite all our member groups to have their say through the survey below.
Extended Deadline: Monday 8th of January 2024, at 5.00pm.
About the PPN
Public Participation Networks were established through the Local Government Act in 2014. Their aim is to serve as the independent networks of community, voluntary, social inclusion and environmental organisations, active in all Local Authority Areas (31 in Republic of Ireland).
DLR PPN is independent from the dlr County Council. We have more than 600 member groups active in DLR. There are two staff members, hosted by Southside Partnership and a yearly budget of around €120,000. The Secretariat manages and oversees the budget, workplan, staff and activities (more details on our website at www.dlrppn.ie )
All our activities reflect the aims of the PPN:
- To facilitate communication between community groups and the Local Authority
- To enable representatives from the community to sit on various decision-making committees within the Local Authority
- To increase capacity and good practices within the local community by providing relevant training
- To act as an information hub, keeping community groups informed of relevant initiatives and opportunities in DLR
- To support the community as needed (Community Stakeholder Forum)
We are building our first Five-Year Plan 2024-2029, with the support of Finbarr Fitzpatrick from Business Improvement Solutions. We started the process in early November and we organised a consultation in person with our member groups at the Autumn Networking Meeting on the 23rd of November. We are now reaching out to all our membership via this survey, as we are keen to hear your views.
Thank you for your participation.
How to get involved
- To take the online survey, please click here.
- You can fill in the survey in a Word format by downloading it here and emailing it back to email@example.com
- Request a printed form to be sent to you by emailing us as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post a completed form to our address: DLR PPN, Old Post Office, 7 Rock Hill, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
Deadline for responses
All responses must be in by the 8th of January 2024.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com