The National Lottery are seeking entries to the inaugural Good Causes Awards. The competition will involve County and Regional finals, culminating in the National Final which will be a Gala Awards dinner on Saturday 3rd November 2018.
If you are an individual or member of a community project, a sports club or organization which has received National Lottery funding between the years 2014-2016. You can enter the National Lottery Good Causes Awards.
You can enter the National Lottery Good Causes Awards if you or your organization, project or club has received funding through the following National Lottery part funded schemes between 2014-2016:
- Sports – Sports Capital Programme or any funding issued through the Department of Sport or Sport Ireland
- Arts and Culture – Any funding provided through the Arts Council of Ireland
- Heritage – Any funding provided through the Heritage Council of Ireland
- Youth – Funding issued by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs
- Health – Funding from the Department of Health or the Health Service Executive
- Community – Any National Lottery part-funded scheme administered by the Department of Planning, Housing and Local Government (formerly the Department of Environment, Community & Local Government)
Online applications to be submitted by 6pm, Friday 29th June 2018. For more information and to enter Read More
Completing the form which is available from any National Lottery agent and posting to National Lottery, National Lottery Good Causes Awards, Abbey Street, Dublin 1, D01 Y1X2 to arrive not later than Friday 13th July 2018.
Terms & Conditions for entry into the National Lottery Good Causes Awards 2018. Click Here