This consultation page forms part of the public consultation on the proposed addition to the Record of Protected Structures (RPS) in the Dún Laoghaire County Development Plan of:
Red Brick Chapel (pictured above), located along Tivoli Terrace South, to the rear of Centenary House, 35 York Road, Dún Laoghaire.
The initiation of the Section 55 process was noted at the Dún Laoghaire Area Committee meeting on Wednesday 8th June 2022.
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council hereby invites any interested individuals or parties to make submissions and observations in respect of the proposed addition to the RPS.
The public consultation on the proposed addition to the RPS takes place for a period of 6 weeks from Tuesday 13th September 2022 to Wednesday 26th October 2022.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed addition to the RPS may be made in writing no later than Wednesday 26th October 2022.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
Where can I view details in relation to the proposed addition to the RPS?
The particulars of the proposed addition to the Record of Protected Structures, along with the reports to inform screening for Appropriate Assessment (AA) and Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and associated determinations, are available to view in the ‘Related’ section below.
Details may be inspected for a period of 6 weeks from Tuesday 13th September 2022 to Wednesday 26th October 2022 at the following locations:
- Online at www.dlrcoco.ie
- Dún Laoghaire – Rathdown County Council Offices, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, A96 K6C9, 10:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Dún Laoghaire – Rathdown County Council, Dundrum Offices, Main St, Dundrum, Dublin 14, 9:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
How can I make a submission or observation on the proposed addition to the RPS and associated determinations?
You can make an observation or submission via the following options only:
- A written submission can be made electronically through the DLR Public Consultation Hub via Citizen Space at this link ‘Make an Online Submission Now‘.
- In writing to Senior Executive Officer, Planning Department, Dún Laoghaire – Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire.
In respect of making a submission or observation please note the following:
- Submissions/observations should include your name and, where relevant, details of any organisation, community group or company etc., which you represent.
- The personal information (data) collected during the consultation process is collected for the purpose of receiving and dealing with submissions. For further information on how Dún Laoghaire -Rathdown County Council processes Personal Data please see the Council’s Privacy Statement which is available on www.dlrcoco.ie
Further details can be found on the DLR County Council website here.
Who can I contact if I have any further questions about the process?
If further information is required on the Section 55 process or on making a submission/observation please contact the Planning Department at Dún Laoghaire – Rathdown County Council on (01) 2054700.