dlr Summer of Heritage is a programme of FREE guided walks and tours organised by the Heritage Office of Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council so you can explore the history and heritage of the county and will run from 26th June until 3rd September.
From the coast, Seapoint and James Joyce Martello Towers, the majestic drawings of the Oratory and the secrets of Dalkey Castle. Travelling to the mountains, Marlay and Cabinteely House reveal their hidden history. We invite you to come on a journey to discover one of our many treasures creating a sense of place and identity.
Guided tours this year include
- Historic County Hall, Dún Laoghaire
- Deansgrange Cemetery – women of note
- Quaker burial ground
- Cabinteely House & Marlay House
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Oratory of the Sacred Heart, Dún Laoghaire
Find out more here