The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and the Public Appointments Service (PAS) invite you to join an online discussion on career opportunities in the public service. This event will take place online on Wednesday 4th October 2023 from 17.30-19.00.
As part of Gender, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (GEDI) Week in the Department of Foreign Affairs, we would like to invite people from immigrant backgrounds to join an information session on career opportunities in the Public Service.
The Public Appointments Service will present on the recruitment process to public sector jobs, including updated eligibility criteria for roles in the Civil Service. You will also learn about the work of the Department of Foreign Affairs, and hear from Irish Civil Servants from immigrant backgrounds about their work in the department.
– Career opportunities in the public service
– Recruitment process to public service jobs
– Appointment to State Boards
– Equality, diversity and inclusion in the public service
– Learn about the work of the Department of Foreign Affairs
– Meet the People of Immigrant Descent in the Irish public service.
To take part in this event please click here https://dfameet.webex.com/dfameet/j.php?MTID=m0d9d0a7130ca35b2aa3d927225825fb0
If you have any question please contact email@example.com