Date: February 13 @ 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
Do you want to shape society, your future, democracy and the future of Europe? Does Democracy depend on YOUth?
Share your ideas and be part of the Youth Democracy Festival happening throughout Europe as part of the Mobilise Europe = Engaging Together (MEET) project – this festival is here to hear YOU!
Join us at the Youth Democracy Festival Dublin next Feb midterm, where we will introduce young people/youth activists to:
- The upcoming EU elections and what these elections mean for young people.
- Discuss democracy both nationally and on a European level- what does democracy mean for young people in Ireland?
- Meet other young people and discuss topics you care about including democratic participation, inclusion and climate activism!
- Meet policy makers and discuss what young people in Ireland need from our national policies.
The future of our democracy is in your hands. Will you join us in person to ensure your voice is heard and included?
The event is part of the EU Youth Dialogue.
Date & time Tuesday February 13th, 2024 Time: 10:30-4pm
Venue – Communication Workers Union, William Norton House, 575 North Circular Road Dublin 1, D01 TR53
- At this event we aim to:
- Bring the ideas from the young people present to further discussions with the European Youth Forum about democracy.
- Use this event as an opportunity to influence policy makers towards the meaningful inclusion of young people at all levels of policy and decision making.
- Lift the voices of young people who may not have their voices heard often and have their ideas shared and brought to a European level.
- Young people who want to be involved in shaping society.
- Young people who want to have their voices heard.
- Youth leaders/workers who are interested in this area.
Participation Consent Form for under 18yrs: On registering you will receive a link to a participation consent form that will be required to get filled in by parent/guardian in order to attend the event. Please email this consent form to Emma email@example.com and bring the original on the day.
Reimbursement: Bring your return public transport ticket to the event and we will reimburse you on the day. If you are unable to use public transport, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of event to ensure that you will be reimbursed.
Info on Young Voices Young Voices – National Youth Council of Ireland
Info on European Youth Forum Representing Europe’s youth | European Youth Forum